Moving objects... (serialization)

Marcel Weiher marcel at system.de
Wed Jul 28 08:43:14 UTC 1999

I haven't looked at OBV specificall yet, but let me reiterate:

- ASCII, human readable format
- self describing
- little or no difference between 'serialization format' and
'interchange file format'
- in fact, both could be identical in many cases
- tools for purely syntactic manipulation (rule transformations etc.)
- ...

Moving behavior would also be an interesting subject.  My approach
would be to serialize objects representing the expression tree.

Marcel