[Q] boolean and more

Bolot Kerimbaev bolot at cc.gatech.edu
Fri Jun 11 20:49:57 UTC 1999

1. booleans
  true/false are objects
  True/False are classes
  for your purposes, use objects

2. aggregate return values
  use Dictionary/Array or another collection
  e.g.
  dict := Dictionary new.
  dict at: 'head' put: false.
  dict at: 'tail' put: true.
  ^ dict

3. adding to New Morph menu
  Any morph in a category Morphic-XYZ is listed
  (unless you disable it redefining the class method
     includeInNewMorphMenu ^false)

  (I may have misunderstood the question).

4. MVC?
  MVC is fast. I use it at home and for non-ui development
  but Morphic is more interesting, so buy a faster machine

5. posting code
  file out your code
  post on a web page
  let everyone know

  filing out (options):
  - if you know how to work with change sorters, use them
    (otherwise, find a tutorial)
  - right click on the category 'Morphic-Games' and file out
    (assuming you made changes there)

6. reverting changes
  again, change sorters...
  also, you can select a method, right click, choose versions
  you'll see a list of versions...
  select the one you like, right click, file in

--
Bolot Kerimbaev
College of Computing