Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Chris Reuter cgreuter at calum.csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Thu Mar 4 20:22:26 UTC 1999

On Sat, Feb 27, 1999 at 10:09:42AM -0800, Adam Bridge wrote:
> On the Rhapsody talk list there was a question asking if anyone had made any
> end-user or commercial products using Squeak or its technology.  Or any
> non-academic uses at all.
>
> Good question.
>
> Are there?

I'm not sure if this counts, but I'm (still) working on a freeware
roguelike game.  An actual semi-working (non-playable, though) version
can be found at:

	     http://www.csclub.uwaterloo.ca/~cgreuter/wethack.html

(My apologies to those to whom I offered to send a copy and then
forgot about.  My progress on this is _slow_).

		   --Chris