Anyone making end-user programs with Squeak?

Chris Grindstaff ChrisG at appliedreasoning.com
Thu Mar 4 20:33:57 UTC 1999

Chris,
    Cool I look forward to taking a look at it in my copious free time.  I'm not
sure if it's a problem on my end or not but I get an invalid compressed data--crc
error when I try to unzip it with gunzip.  Could be a problem on my end but you
may want to check the archive.

Thanks,
chris

CCed in case anyone else had the same problem.

--
Chris Grindstaff - Applied Reasoning
mailto:chrisg at appliedreasoning.com
http://www.appliedreasoning.com