Shameless Commercial Plug - New Computing Platform from Motorola

John-Reed Maffeo rlpa80 at email.sps.mot.com
Thu May 13 20:06:25 UTC 1999

This announcement is from an internal server at Motorola. If anyone
is interested in more info, let me know I and I will put you in
touch with the right people.

The reason that I am posting this here is because I see this device
as object oriented hardware device and I can think of a lot of
Squeak enabled applications which would be RealCool.

If this is not appropriate let me know and I won't ever do it again.

Thanks

John-Reed Maffeo
Mesa, AZ