Look and feel

John Duncan jddst19+ at pitt.edu
Sat Oct 2 00:49:08 UTC 1999

Since you didn't mind snipping the verb, I said 'integrate' not
'replicate', which are different things. I thought the discussion was
about doing the stuff in squeak that was done in the finder or
explorer. If that is the case, you might want to bring in the icons
that the system knows about.

Perhaps you have a different idea.
-John