Squeak for handhelds - help!

Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM Dean_Swan at Mitel.COM
Thu Oct 28 18:34:16 UTC 1999

From:  Dean Swan at MITEL on 10/28/99 02:34 PM

Bob,

     Thanks!  That does, indeed solve the problem.  And demonstrates one of the
nice things about Squeak.  I got detailed technical support for a very specific
problem in less than an hour, at no charge.  Not bad for "unsupported" software!
I wish I could get the same for some of the embedded tools I use at work (where
we pay $2500/yr./seat/product for support).

                         -Dean Swan
                         dean_swan at mitel.com

"Jarvis, Robert P." <Jarvisb at timken.com> on 10/28/99 01:33:36 PM