[GOODIE] FreeCell Game

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 26 21:48:14 UTC 1999

Yeah!!  What do you think of Squeak's polygon rate--enough to do
something like Quake?  I suppose you'd probably have to disable lots of
goodies like fog that a good 3D card would give you, but it would still
be pretty cool.  Plus it would be excellent propaganda, for those of us
who are having to constantly defend using such a
"slow/wierd/unused/unsupported" language like Smalltalk.  For many
people, Quake is the most performance-demanding software they're
familiar with.

Lex