OS Events [was: RE: Newbie Questions?]

Pennell, David dpennell at quallaby.com
Tue Apr 18 20:47:24 UTC 2000

You can perform the update in MVC or Morphic, but it
won't have the desired effect of restoring the display
unless you are in a Morphic project.

To make a new Morphic project:
left-mouse-down on the background, select "open...", select "morphic
project"
This creates a thumbnail of a project.  Click in the body of the thumbnail
to enter the project.

To move between projects:
left-mouse-down on the background, select "previous project" or "jump to
project"

-David