Is there any interest for Drag&Drop for standard tools at all?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Wed Apr 19 15:00:22 UTC 2000

I agree with Bert.  I tried it, too, Stephan, and I think it's quite
cool!.  I just don't reorganize like that very much.  At first, I
thought you meant that you were supporting text drag-and-drop within
a pane (the way that BBedit, Word, etc. do).  That would be VERY
useful for moving chunks in a method around.  But reorganizing
classes and methods is not something I do often.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu