Pluggable Web Server!?! Why was this so hidden?

Mark Guzdial guzdial at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 27 16:28:25 UTC 2000

>HAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!
>
>I just discovered that there is something called Pluggable Web Server
>that will let me write CGI scripts in Squeak! I was just wandering and
>exploring the Web tonight and stumbled on page:
>http://www.cc.gatech.edu/fac/mark.guzdial/squeak/pws/
>...Now I have to read all the docs I can find (HA! We don't write no
>steeenkeen documentation... Read the code and feegure eet out, Gringo!)
>to learn to write all the CGI stuff in PWS.

I'm writing a large lecture on how to program PWS right now.
(There's a first pass in my book, but it's not detailed enough, so
I'll do the slides first and go back to update the chapter later.)
It'll be posted on the Lecture Schedule page off
http://coweb.cc.gatech.edu/cs2340/ this week -- before Tuesday.

Mark

(404) 894-5618 : Fax (404) 894-0673 : guzdial at cc.gatech.edu