veryDeepFixupWith: and Morph>>duplicate -- how to handle?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Thu Oct 5 15:33:02 UTC 2000

I'm not sure what to do with the behavior of Morph>>duplicate
and my AttachmentPointMorphs. The problem is that they maintain
a collection of other APM's that they're connected to (as well
as a pointer to their attached morph, if any).

Upon duplication, the APM is not added to its partners' list
of attached morphs. And I don't want the attached morph to be
duplicated, either.

How should I handle this? Morph>>duplicate is not the only
place that veryDeepCopy is called on a Morph, or I'd just override it.

What are the rules for veryDeepFixupWith: ?

What is it supposed to do?

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA