[BUG] Audio Play Back Hangs in Seuqeak 3.1 / Windows NT 4

Baveco, Hans J.M.Baveco at Alterra.wag-ur.nl
Wed Apr 18 12:26:09 UTC 2001

	Yes, I discovered this several weeks ago (and send a notice to the
list), when the latest windows VM was released:
	on NT 4 the sound player is apparently not closed properly, as once
you have played a sound you will get this error-message for each sound you
want to play later.
	This may also apply to sounds played when putting things in the
garbage bin, or page-turning in bookmorphs.
	But, as I was able to continue working (closing the error box), I
thought I could live with it and wait patiently till the next VM, ;-)

	Hans