New Smalltalk IRC server/channel

Brian Rice water at tunes.org
Fri Apr 20 20:45:01 UTC 2001

Just as a small reminder, there is also a #Squeak channel on
irc.openprojects.net which I run. We sometimes coordinate Nebraska
sessions for demos and such there.

BTW, I am quite interested in Bijan's DiaWebLogBot, so if the source
could be rounded out a bit and published as a goodie, I'd appreciate
it. :)

~