Help! Unemployed

Galchin Vasili vngalchin at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 9 03:22:22 UTC 2001

How do you spell POSIX threads? "Pthread" or
"pthread".
I have written a lot of multithreaded code. Frankly,
I don't know which is correct and
I don't care if someone misspells something. It
doesn't
necessarily mean that are not good programmer in this
area. In Russian, we call such people looking at
resume in this way a "durak" .... let me see how to
translate .... fool ... idiot ....

Regards, Vasili