[BUG] FlashJPEGDecoder

Bob Arning arning at charm.net
Tue Aug 21 13:14:25 UTC 2001

Phil,

There was a recent fix to handle some strange JPEG files. Undoing a part of that fix allows your example to run. Code below.

Mike Rueger: Do you have an example of the problem that necessitated your fix?

Cheers,
Bob

---------------
'From Squeak3.1alpha of 5 February 2001 [latest update: #4268] on 21 August 2001 at 9:11:56 am'!
"Change Set:		FlashJPEGDecodeFix
Date:			21 August 2001
Author:			Bob Arning

an experimental undo of a recent fix so that

(FlashMorphReader on: (HTTPSocket httpGet: 'http://www.audi.co.uk/flash/intro1.swf' accept:'application/x-shockwave-flash')) processFile startPlaying openInWorld.

will run. Talk to Mike Rueger to see about the need to check aStream atEnd.
"!

!FlashJPEGDecoder methodsFor: 'decoding' stamp: 'RAA 8/21/2001 09:11'!
decodeJPEGTables: aStream
"
removing the aStream atEnd allows the following to work:

(FlashMorphReader on: (HTTPSocket httpGet: 'http://www.audi.co.uk/flash/intro1.swf' accept:'application/x-shockwave-flash')) processFile startPlaying openInWorld.
"
	self setStream: aStream.
	eoiSeen _ false.
	self parseFirstMarker.
	[eoiSeen] whileFalse:[ self parseNextMarker].! !