[Modules] A proposal for Modules, Packages and Dependencies

Allen Wirfs-Brock Allen_Wirfs-Brock at Instantiations.com
Wed Aug 22 22:36:31 UTC 2001

I think you're making the component argument I alluded to toward the end of
my message. I was a bit worried that my example might we a bit too
simplistic in this regard. However, my main point was that Herink's module
definition appears to require the use of a particular implementation of
Transcript provided by a particular module.  I don't see where in his
proposal the mechanism exists for rebinding TranscriptModule.

Allen