[newbie] hierarchical list answer, sps browser, earth icon, color pretty print

Simon Michael simon at joyful.com
Thu Aug 30 01:33:32 UTC 2001

Steve Swerling <sps2000 at mail.com> writes:
> in the Browser>>openBrowser method. Yet I get it from TheWorldMenu's
> open browser, from Alt-b, and from Jim Benson's MenuBarMorph (now at

Hi Steve,

you're right, the world menu does work. I saw the old browser when I
selected text and hit alt-b; when I selected "browse" or "browse full"
in the context menus of various tools (excepting the spsbrowser's
menus which bring up itself); and when I dragged the (old) browser
from the tools flap (understandable. I wonder if you could include a
doit to add spsbrowser there).

Thanks
-Simon