Extended Colors

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Sat Dec 8 19:46:02 UTC 2001

Goodie to provides support for 649 named colors in
Squeak.  Especially useful if you want more colors for
"pretty printing with colors" than the 32 provided by
Squeak in the base image.

BTW, Thanks to all of you who responded to my S.O.S.
when trying to restart a pretty corrupted image...
Didn't work but at least we tried!

The change set for the extended colors is available
at:

http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/2152

Enjoy and... don't forget to do a backup.
Tested with Squeak3.2alpha latest update 4586

Comments are welcome!

=====
Benoit St-Jean
bstjean at yahoo.com
ICQ: 130611319 / Yahoo Mssngr: bstjean
http://cactus.swiki.net
"We're only immortal for a limited time", Neil Peart