How to make the Squeak window larger than the screen in win32?

Craig Latta Craig.Latta at NetJam.ORG
Wed Dec 12 18:36:55 UTC 2001

Hi Nick--

> ...the following works for me...
>
> With squeak running in a window, bring up the menu from the icon in
> the top left corner of the window (I don't know what its proper name
> is, but all Win32 windows have them), and choose the menu option
> "Size". Now just hold down the right cursor button to expand Squeak's
> window off the side of the screen, and press enter to confirm.

	Hmm, that didn't work. I'm still limited to the extent of the screen. I
also notice, though, that the enter key doesn't seem to have any effect
in this maneuver. I'm using Windows 98SE; perhaps other releases behave
differently.

	thanks though!

-C

--