Preliminary release of Squeak3.0 available for test

JArchibald at aol.com JArchibald at aol.com
Mon Feb 5 21:28:37 UTC 2001

=> 2/5/01 3:26:15 PM EST, dway at riskmetrics.com =>
<< I noticed there was no option to open an MVC project from the World/open
menu.  I guess this is okay, since people looking for MVC will most likely
not be beginners, and will probably be able to figure out how to open an MVC
project via a DoIt.  (I'm guessing removing it from the menu must be a step
toward moving MVC into a separate package.) >>

Doug,

The preference for "mvcProjectsAllowed" has been set to off. Checking it on
again restores the previous 'open mvc project' options. You DO have to change
this option, as any doIt will bump into that option and refuse to open an mvc
project.

Jerry.

Jerry L. Archibald
systemObjectivesIncorporated