various prices for Mark's book

Jarvis, Robert P. (Contingent) Jarvisb at timken.com
Tue Feb 13 13:32:34 UTC 2001

Arrgggghhhhh!  Mad!  Mad!  I'm going mad, d'you hear?!?!
Bwa-hah-hah-hah-hah...!!!!

<ahem>

I just checked Barnes & Noble this morning.  Mark's Squeak book, which I
ordered yesterday for $27.00, is today priced at $33.75.  If enough people
order it I'm sure that by this afternoon it'll be $45.00, or perhaps $50.
It appears that to get a good price one must want things in which no one
else is interested.

As a close personal friend of the Mad Hatter once put it, "Things flow so
here".

Bob Jarvis
Compuware @ Timken