BankAccount Tutorial

John Hinsley jhinsley at telinco.co.uk
Fri Jun 29 14:57:35 UTC 2001

"Rev. Aaron" wrote:

> Do we all think that perhaps it is time to replace the code on that
> Morphic tutorial to work with 3.0 on the Swiki itself?  It seems most
> newbies are using 3.0.

I think so. After all, this is one of the most "pointed at" tutorials
and if it doesn't work people are likely to get turned off. After all,
some people come to Squeak without any other Smalltalk -- let alone
Morphic -- experience and are unlikely to be able to fix it themselves.

Cheers

John
Marx: "Why do Anarchists only drink herbal tea?"
Proudhon: "Because all proper tea is theft."