Squeak substitute for Dialog warn:

doug edmunds being_doug at yahoo.com
Wed May 23 05:46:16 UTC 2001

I wrote to LearningWorks in April, and got
this reply (from Adele G herself):

We have taken the system down as a part of moving our
site. We have not yet
put it up again but have considered putting something
on CDs. If you are on
a PC, I can zip up my system to send as well, but I
will need a few days as
I am in the middle of finishing another project.

/Adele