etoy space invader tutorial (alpha)

Stephen Pair spair at advantive.com
Sat Nov 3 23:14:10 UTC 2001

I went through the entire tutorial just now.  I don't think it needs to
be in a window (you can easily move it and minimize it with the
handles).  Also, if someone wants it in a window, there is a halo menu
option for that.  I did notice that the GeeMail morph refuses to obey my
scrollbar preferences though.

Regarding the tutorial itself: I used copies of your morphs to follow
the tutorial.  It might be good if you explain how to use the halos to
copy your morphs.  Also, I noticed that your morphs look like patches
grabbed from the screen and, consequently, they are rectangular with the
background color as part of the morph.  When you use the drawing tool,
morphs have a transparent background (or, more precisely, they don't
include any background).  I'd recommend re-doing the morphs in the
tutorial such that they fit the drawings with no background.  I've
attached an image of what I'm talking about in case this description is
not clear.

Otherwise, it looks good.

- Stephen

http://209.143.91.36/super/503