[BUG] debugger instance variable display is wrong

Ross Boylan RossBoylan at stanfordalumni.org
Fri Oct 12 18:16:05 UTC 2001

On Fri, Oct 12, 2001 at 01:12:09PM -0400, Doug Way wrote:

> I don't think the problem necessarily depends on the "debug it" feature... inserting a "self halt" and using "do it" revealed the same problem. (at least for me, I haven't tried stepping through your example)  My hunch is that the problem is related to the various BetterDebugger enhancements in updates 4322-4324.
>
> - Doug Way
>   dway at riskmetrics.com

I notice when I try your example if I select 'all temp variables' I
see the correct variable list, just as 'all inst vars' worked for me.

I'm not sure about this being a better debugger thing though; I've
been using it for quite awhile (before it went into the official
change stream), and I haven't noticed the problem until taking in the
last batch of changes.  However, I don't think those had any debugger
related stuff in them.