Debian and SqueakL revisited again...(was Re: Debian source package)

Andrew C. Greenberg werdna at mucow.com
Fri Oct 26 02:46:20 UTC 2001

Realistically, we can't expect Apple to sign off on anything "to the
left" of the APSL.  Suggest looking to the corresponding miscellaneous
provisions there, and going with those.  I'll comment on Lex'
suggestions later on.

While I am happy with anything free, and the more BSD, the freeer, IMHO,
there is a strong constituency among us that likes the quasi-viral
requirements of posting changes to the VM.  I suspect that Apple would
insist on something like that as well, given APSL's patriarchal "post it
here" requirement.