[OT] Interview about C#

Justin Walsh jwalsh at bigpond.net.au
Wed Oct 31 03:53:49 UTC 2001

Hi Sarkela,
No offence but, since when has Micros*ft ever given support for any other
software developer. Unless, like Dr Faust they have sold their soul to it.
This is just another "Java" like stunt on Micros*fts behalf to screw
Smalltalk like they tried to screw Sun Microsystems. As for the poor like
us. Eat bl**dy cake!.
The Guy is a Social Felon pretending to be on the side of the people.

You might do us a favour and scrutinize the Interview and tell us why C# and
.NET can't work (for us). Oh! it will make billions in profit. It doesn't
have to work to do that.

My "service" provider is Bigpond.net.com.au . When I tried to use anything
other than Micros*ft they refused point blank to help me. What chance have
quality providers got when monopolies get together? What court do we take
them to get justice (as if there is any)?
Now that is terrorism!
 Ciao
Justin