Call for Action! ...or "The Holy Crusade Against Empty Class Comments"

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Thu Apr 18 11:47:52 UTC 2002

Joern Eyrich <Joern.Eyrich at syngenio.de> wrote:
> Didn't Duane Maxwell build some infrastructure for collecting class comments?
>
> see sqdb.squeak.info

Yes, I think he did and it looks nice. But it doesn't feed those
comments back to the image, does it? Hmmm. I am not sure I agree with
the "idea" of it. It would demand a net connection for one thing...

My proposal is just an STTCPW attempt to remedy base classes without
comments.
Nothing more nor less.

If not anyone thinks this is worth doing, then so be it.

regards, Göran