Who has no job? (was Re: O'Reilly Squeak book?)

Bruce Cohen brucecohen at qwest.net
Thu Apr 18 21:22:44 UTC 2002

At 4:00 PM -0500 4/18/02, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
>On Thu, 18 Apr 2002, Bruce Cohen wrote:
>
>>  Anyone want to put together a virtual company of Squeakers?
>
>Yes!  Think you'll need someone being trained as an ecologist? ;)

Why not?  Before I became a software type I trained to be a
filmmaker, biomedical instrument technician, and later a computer
hardware engineer.  Some of the best software development engineers
I've known included a chemical engineer, an architect (buildings, not
programs), an actor, and a glassblower.

--
"The joke is over when the head falls off." - Scotts' proverb
=========
brucecohen at qwest.net