[ANN] SqueakMap-020815

goran.hultgren at bluefish.se goran.hultgren at bluefish.se
Fri Aug 16 06:07:01 UTC 2002

Yes, I know. You wrote it! :-)

> We could make the standard distribution format based on zip:
[SNIP of a very good proposal]

Yes, I like this. A sortof simple package format. And if we keep it as
simple as you described, it would probably also be used. :-)

I will add it to the ever growing feature list.

> > Would you like to help out? The model is right there in the zip I
> > released - you just need to slap a Morphic UI on top. :-)
>
> I'm kind of busy right now, but I'll keep it in mind.

Yeah, I know. I just had to ask because I know you would whip up a
browser faster than I could get the first button working.

Could you perhaps point me to an existing browser that is coded in a
"good modern Morphic/pluggable fashion" that I could use as a template?
I have a visual design in my head and NO, NO, NO, it does NOT use a tree
widget :-)...

regards, Göran