Lego RCX-morph and SQLego stability

Edmund Ronald eronald at cmapx.polytechnique.fr
Thu Aug 15 10:22:32 UTC 2002

Ned -

 Hi, thank you for being so responsive . If I but knew how to poke around
effectively - maybe I could persuade Squeak to write a debug log file
somehow and send you that ?

 Anyway, the error in loading RCXMorph seems to occur in
Vocabulary class>>addEToyVocabulary
 while executing the new message at the endof the code-
-------
addEToyVocabulary
	"Add the etoy vocabulary to the standard list"

	AllStandardVocabularies at: #eToy put: EToyVocabulary new
-----
which calls
EToyVocabulary class(ObjectWithDocumentation class)>>new
----
new
	"Create a new instance of the receiver, and initialize it"

	^ super new initialize
----
which falls over at initialize with a debug window that says
MessageMotUnderstood: soleInstance

aaarrgh - anyway I amin a computer store typing this message into a telnet
window on my laptop and showing off my idiocy .... thanks for your help