[FIX] TransfoimingAMorphFix

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Tue Aug 20 19:50:09 UTC 2002

 KURIHARA Tetsuya writes

> Some kind of strange behaviors appears when aTransformationMorph (of
> EllipseMorph) is dropped in aMorph or aTransformationMorph (of
> RectangleMorph).
>
> 1. create aMorph from flaptabs.
> 2. scale and rotate it.
> 3. set 'accept drops' to on.
> 4. create another morph.
> 5. scale and rotate it, if necessary.
> 6. drop morph: 4 to morph: 1.
> and scaling/pick up and moving/rotating will cause errors or warnings.

Well, I have a 3.2 4952 image with updates 4918 to 4934 loaded by hand and
do not show this behavior,
I run on Mac Classic 9.1

But I found another anomaly , which I post on list.

1. Create a Playfield from flaptabs.
2- Create a TTSampleStringMorph (From object catalog TrueType banner)
3 Save as morph via halo
5 lading this via FileList give a endiannes problem , like I post on mail
[Q] Big Endian question
Ned Kontz gently give me some advice and I fix the problem on Mac.
But the fix is not working on Windows.
Maybe someone with more Smalltalk behind can fix.
I like sending living morphs and don´t like different OS oddities.

Edgar J. De Cleene

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html