[WinCE] Release candidate VM for PocketPC (iPAQ)

Russell Allen russell.allen at firebirdmedia.com
Fri Dec 6 04:50:35 UTC 2002

Thank you Yoshiki!

My 3850 (PocketPC 2002) iPaq can now display full screen, a completely
different experience!   The VM works fine, and uses my 64M "Multimedia
Card" (very silly name!) without problems.

Is it possible to specify the memory settings somewhere so that I don't
have to reset them each time I run the VM?

Also, maybe you can help.  On my iPaq, when I tap the screen it seems to
register as two taps; for example a scrollbar will scroll two steps for
one tap.  I didn't notice this until playing with the Genie character
recogniser, where it causes problems.

Since the same image works without this behaviour on my desktop, it may
be a VM issue.  Do you have any thoughts?  Is this only on my iPaq or
have you seen this before?

Cheers,

Russell