[BUG] SeesColor Tile gone?

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Wed Dec 11 01:28:30 UTC 2002

Hi, Bert,

It was a nice feature because you could actually watch its value
change in the Viewer as you moved the object around.  And because it
was conceptually simpler than "colorSees".

However, I discovered that there was a *huge* performance price paid
for having this item updating continuously in an open viewer, and
since I had never seen anyone use the feature, I commented it out.

If you want it back, I'm sure you know how to do that ;-)

Cheers,

   -- Scott

PS: Sorry this got lost in my out-basket for 6 weeks ;-(