Documentation

Vincent Coetzee vincent.coetzee at ebucks.com
Fri Dec 20 06:46:02 UTC 2002

Hi there

I am attempting to build a clean copy of the squeak sources for Mac OS
X Carbon. I downloaded the sources from sourceforge, but I seem to be
missing a file that maps between the functions defined in the various
files and the available primitives,specifically I get told that the
items below are undefined symbols and can not be found by the linker. I
have scoured the source code trying to find these definitions and I can
find all the imports(ie the extern statements) but I can not find the
actual definitions. I am relatively new to working with the squeak VM,
and would appreciate someone pointing me in the right direction to find
this file or define it.

Thanks

Vincent

_ADPCMCodecPlugin_exports
_AsynchFilePlugin_exports
_B2DPlugin_exports
_B3DAcceleratorPlugin_exports
_BitBltPlugin_exports
_DSAPrims_exports
_DropPlugin_exports
_FFTPlugin_exports
_FilePlugin_exports
_FloatArrayPlugin_exports
_InternetConfigPlugin_exports
_JPEGReadWriter2Plugin_exports
_JPEGReaderPlugin_exports
_JoystickTabletPlugin_exports
_Klatt_exports
_LargeIntegers_exports
_MIDIPlugin_exports
_Matrix2x3Plugin_exports
_MiscPrimitivePlugin_exports
_SecurityPlugin_exports
_SerialPlugin_exports
_SocketPlugin_exports
_SoundCodecPrims_exports
_SoundGenerationPlugin_exports
_SoundPlugin_exports
_Squeak3D_exports
_StarSqueakPlugin_exports
_UUIDPlugin_exports
_ZipPlugin_exports
_getFullScreenFlag
_getInterruptKeycode
_getNextWakeupTick
_getSavedWindowSize
_oldprimSampledSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtleftVolrightVol
_positive64BitIntegerFor
_positive64BitValueOf
_primFMSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtpan
_primPluckedSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtpan
_primSampledSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtpan
_primWaveTableSoundmixSampleCountintostartingAtpan
_setFullScreenFlag
_setInterruptCheckCounter
_setInterruptPending
_setSavedWindowSize