Toch weer antwoord: RE: Antwoord: Squeak Internationalization (vo orheen: Re: AW: AW: -- Whats this 'AW:' mean?)

G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl G.J.Tielemans at dinkel.utwente.nl
Mon Feb 4 21:30:15 UTC 2002

You brought in the wrong word: gezellig does not give an answer in your
engine And I think that it is motre releated to the German word "gemütlig"
(but my dictomary gives as last option your word gesellig.)

Translation in English I get: pleasantly, comfortably, comfy, cosily,cosy,
snugly ... and yes at the end: gregariously: my old Oxford says that that
means: fond of company.
(I miss in all tne words the word: WARM