[PREANN]SqueakNews Monster issue

Editor - Squeak News editor at squeaknews.com
Sun Jan 20 18:18:02 UTC 2002

Dear Squeakers,

As per Alan Kay's recommendation we are putting together a big issue (The
December-January double issue is turning into this big issue) which will
include a flagship Squeak demo including (hopefully) many of Alan Kay's
awesome slides, an in-depth interview with Alan Kay, 3.2 compatible versions
of many great Squeak works including Morphic wrappers, Comanche-SWiki, Flow,
Dandelion, all the latest versions of published projects in Bob's Super
Swiki, the entire beginner's series of articles published previously in
Squeak News and Gerald Leeb's OOPSLA video. This issue is planned to be
released early February and will also have the latest Squeak image on the CD
for various platforms that can be installed on your system.

We decided to offer a discount to the members of Squeak list for pre-orders
of this double issue. If you are interested please let us know at
orders at squeaknews.com or visit http://www.squeaknews.com/subscribe.html
Our subscribers will automatically receive this issue so there is no need to
order it again if you are already a subscriber.

If you want any of your work to be included in this double issue you can
still contact me. You don't need to have an article accompanying it,
although if you did it would be great!

BTW we have also introduced an automatically renewable quarterly
subscription option which will enable subscribing to Squeak News without a
big outlay.

Tansel Ersavas
Editor, Squeak News
http://www.squeaknews.com