[ENH]HtmlTables in Scamper (work in slow progress)

Joshua 'Schwa' Gargus schwa at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Jan 22 00:09:27 UTC 2002

Hi Karl,

I haven't read them myself, but there are several papers describing
how Cassowary has been used for web layout at:
http://www.cs.washington.edu/research/constraints/web/

I don't have time to dig into either your code or these papers, but if
you find anything interesting, I'd be happy to answer any Cassowary
questions you might have.

Joshua