Where the Squeak Books are being adopted

Maarten Maartensz maartens at xs4all.nl
Fri Jan 25 12:44:12 UTC 2002

Hello,

A brief remark and a question:

1. Mark Guzdial wrote a very interesting mail about "Where the Squeak Books
are being adopted" which I regard as quite hopeful and good news (knowing a
little bit about how slow and few real maths texts spread, if there is no
university curriculum that requires them) and as very useful information
for the upcoming Squeak Foundation as potential targets for polite prodding
in the near future. ("Dear faculty - we noticed a strong interest on your
part in Squeak. Could we perhaps be of any assistance?" Etc.)

2. Dan Ingalls promised a clarification about Squeak Foundation / Squeak
Central on the Foundation-list by last Tuesday. I haven't seen it yet: Did
I miss it?

Regards,

Maarten.