Squeak on WinCE HPC MIPS?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Tue Jul 16 14:41:20 UTC 2002

On Monday 15 July 2002 05:20 pm, Aaron J Reichow wrote:
> <plug> Of course, I wouldn't mind buying an HP 720 or 820, or a NEC
> 800/880 off of someone at an extra-low cost- think of it as
> subsidizing my Squeak PDA work, and endowing a poor college student
> with a brighter future :P Info @ http://dynapad.swiki.net </plug>

And there's also the IBM Workpad z50, which has the same processor and
an 800x600 screen, and a "real" pointing device, so Squeak works
better... Though it's been discontinued, it wouldn't be surprising to
find one on eBay. They've been going for $130 to $250 or so. And you
can get a 32Mb memory expansion for $16 on eBay as well.

--
Ned Konz
http://bike-nomad.com