Changes going nuts (FIX, not yet braket-worthy)

Brian Keefer mgomes21 at cox.net
Sat Jul 20 05:43:07 UTC 2002

Bob Arning wrote:

> On Fri, 19 Jul 2002 02:27:25 -0400 Brian Keefer <mgomes21 at cox.net> wrote:
> >self wrote:
> >>
> >> OK, I think I've isolated the problem's trigger. Doesn't make sense, but I
> >> can do it consistently.
> >>

> >> Open up a system browser and rename VisualBefunge93Morph to
> >> VisualBefunge93.
> >
> >Oh yeah, now I remember something about classes ending in a number being
> >Players, or temps, or something. Would that be the problem?
>
> It sure could. Check out MorphicModel class>>acceptsLoggingOfCompilation and see if it fits.
>
> Cheers,
> Bob

Yup, that's it. I think the attached changeset is an improvement on the
situation, by making the scratch Classes know their own unlogworthiness at
creation, instead of guessing by name. I have no idea why the postscript
doesn't automatically work, you'll have to DOIT manually.

Also, there's some wantsChangeSetLogging mechanism that I haven't looked
well enough at, yet. I definitely haven't covered all the random
subclass:yadda: constructors of these scratch classes, only the
#newSubClass method. I bet it misses the Wonderland stuff entirely.