[pws] imaged and new plugin

Michael Rueger m.rueger at acm.org
Wed Jul 24 17:51:11 UTC 2002

John Voiklis wrote:
> Here is an instance of a project swiki:
>
> http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org/tutorials/8

Not sure what changed, but the underlying bug is that nextPutAll:
inconsistently returns the stream or the argument depending on the
receiver class. It would be better style IMHO(!!) to not rely on the
return value on nextPutAll: but to keep the stream in a temp var.

> Here is an instance of an imaged swiki:
>
> http://workshop.madeleinelengle.org/sandbox/9

Hmm, this one works fine for me, Netscape 7, Windows, fully updated
plugin image.

Michael

--

  "All of life's big problems include the words 'indictment' or
  'inoperable'. Everything else is small stuff." -- Alton Brown