[Q][Morphic][presentation] How to create a flap?

Ned Konz ned at bike-nomad.com
Mon Mar 4 19:22:47 UTC 2002

On Monday 04 March 2002 09:57 am, Hannes Hirzel wrote:

> I'd like to create a flap which accepts large morphs dropped into it
> and acts like a parts bin but shows the morphs with an icon instead
> of their full size. For a presentation I can keep things there I'd
> like to have at hand when authoring or even during the presentation
> for handy reference (custom made composite morphs).
>
> Creating a flap which acts as a parts bin is straightforward. But I
> do not see an option how to set that morphs are shown as icons.

the problem is that the thumbnails are a property of the parts bin that is
part of the flap. Do this:

flaps/new flap/right
check parts bin, accept drops
open flap, pop up halos on parts bin area (not flap halo)
choose playfield options...
select show thumbnails
change to table layout
change cell inset if desired