[Morphic][presentation] Arrow collection

Hannes Hirzel hirzel at spw.unizh.ch
Fri Mar 15 16:57:53 UTC 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002 goran.hultgren at bluefish.se wrote:
> Ned Konz <ned at bike-nomad.com> wrote:
> > On Thursday 14 March 2002 08:44 am, Hannes Hirzel wrote:
> > > Is a collection of arrows as commonly used in presentation programs
> > > available?

[snip]
> Hannes, you should DEFINITELY try Connectors (if you haven't seen it
> already) - it's waaay cool. Kudos to Ned. Perfect for diagrams,
> presentations etc.

Yes, I used an earlier version of them and I like them as well. At the
moment I'm just waiting for the most recent version.

However my question here is just for having a collection of _shapes_
to use as buttons for example

- "go to next project"
- "go to previous project"
- "go up one hierarchy level"

and to have nicer navigation buttons for the BookMorph.

Regards
Hannes