Squeak on framebuffer?

Kevin Fisher kgf at golden.net
Sun Mar 31 21:25:33 UTC 2002

Cool, I wondered about that...I remembered about a year ago someone wrote
to the list about SDL, but I may have missed the code.

:)

So, in theory, if this code can be rolled into a recent VM, it should be able
to write directly to the framebuffer (for those of us who desire it)...not
sure if SDL handles mouse events as well, though.