Where Squeak is Headed [was: Module discussion]

Roger Vossler rvossler at qwest.net
Fri Nov 8 19:21:04 UTC 2002

Hi Gang,

Apparently, the day has finally arrived when "SqC" is going to mean
"Squeak
Community", rather than "Squeak Central", as the primary driver behind
the
Squeak project.

Hopefully, the New Management is up to the task, and then some. To the
list
indicated below, I would nominate Daniel Vainsencher. Dan, are you
interested?

Cheers, Roger......

On Thursday, Nov 7, 2002, at 23:52 America/Denver, Dan Ingalls wrote:

> Folks -
>
> Just for purposes of my own planning, I have been chatting with others
> at SqC recently about where we are and where we should be heading.

[snip]

>  Kim and Pat continue to help Alan hold the fort at Viewpoints
> Research.

[snip]

> John Maloney, who had stayed on at Disney after the rest of us left,
> has finally left also and is now working with Mitch Resnick's group at
> MIT.

[snip]

> Scott, Ted, Michael and I are all doing various separate
> Squeak-related projects on our own.

[snip]