[ANN] Actalk on SM

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin at texoma.net
Mon Nov 25 16:23:17 UTC 2002

Hello Göran,

It seems to me that dual licensing can help in a few ways. Anything
under the SqL can evolve with Squeak and the SqL. Hopefully someday the
SqL will improve and certain language can be removed. Having something
dual licensed like with MIT would allow people to more easily port to
other Smalltalks. At least to my understanding. Allowing for peaceful
coexistance in Squeak and the greater Smalltalk community.

Maybe even a simple
Dual License: SqueakL and MIT
option on SM.

Yes I know you said you could check multiple ones. Maybe somelike the
above would enable/encourage?

Just some thoughts.

Jimmie