Is Squeak usable on Sharp Zaurus SL-5X00

Andy Stoffel Andrew.Stoffel at jenzabar.net
Thu Oct 3 07:12:12 UTC 2002

I finally had a chance to get this on my Zaurus this morning
(I've been out of town for the past few days and didn't have
a chance to play with it)...

> It's usable, but it could be much better.

Once I figured out that when it started up the first time it
was asking me to calibrate it by touching some arrow-looking
objects on the screen I was ok.... :-). This is going to be
fun :-)..... especially if the networking works (and I can get
a wireless card working with it :-))

I DID get the following error messages when I exited:

(!) DirectFB/Keyboard: TIOCSCTTY failed !
	--> operation not permitted

(!) `/usr/local/share/directfb/cursor.dat` could not be opened!
	--> No such file or directory

but I have no idea what that means at this point.....

Thanks for all you've done :-).

-Andy-