OOPSLA hotels

Luciano Notarfrancesco squeak-dev at lists.squeakfoundation.org
Fri Oct 11 00:14:36 UTC 2002

In case anyone is interested, I recomend the Oakwood
Hotel. It's relatively cheap (about $120 for a very
big 2  bedrooms appartments with 4 twins, 2 bathrooms,
fully equiped kitchen, incredibly fast internet
access, and friendly wireless netoworks nearby).
There's one in Bellevue (using the bus you can get to
Seattle in 25 minutes for $1.50). And there's another
Oakwood in downtown Seattle, but I've only been in
Bellevue.

Don't ever go to Seattle Hotel in Seneca St. It sucks.

Luciano.-